Search our Hipstamazing blog

Monday, October 22, 2012

† † † Vacation is over (sigh) † † †

Both Rosa and I haven't been so active on our blog these days, but even hipsters need vacation. Now we're back to school, and we're going to post updates daily again.

So I've had a really nice vacation! Even though it's pretty mainstream I've just been seeing friends and relaxing like normal people. The other day I went shopping with my friend Mathias, and we found this small, unknown hotdog stand "Hanegal", where they sold organic hotdogs. Since Mathias also is a very committed hipster, he chose a delicious tofu hotdog.


We had a really nice trip where we we're just standing in the rain, thinking about life, eating our organic hotdogs. 'Cause shopping on a shopping trip is way too mainstream! 

Rosa and I hope you'll have a lovely day, talk to you soon! ∆ ∆ ∆

No comments:

Post a Comment