Search our Hipstamazing blog

Monday, November 12, 2012

Male hipsters

As a member of the this amazing hipster blog, i would like to introduce myself:
My name is Mathias, code name: black rainbow and i am one of the newest members of ∆ The Real Hipsters
∆.

Now i would like to talk about a very important subject. Me.
I wouldnt call myself a hipster, cause thats just way to mainstream. I am an undergroundish indie/delta hipster.

Male hipsters nowadays hide them self, behind round glasses and big mustaches. That is just way too wrong. As a male hipster i find it extremely important, not to follow the archetype of a male hipster. As a male member of this amazing blog. I will change the principles of a male hipster. 

Delta over and out.
Black rainbow just spoke hipsterlicious words. 

No comments:

Post a Comment